DAY 1: SIEM REAP - Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom (Bayon & Surrounding), Angkor Wat, Sunset
Please ready at the lobby of your hotel as our time agreement during booking. Our driver and guide will have a welcome sign on hand to look for you on time at your hotel and begin transfer you to visit all places as following:
- Ta Prohm temple
- Angkor Thom (Bayon & Surrounding)
- Angkor Wat and Sunset
- Transfer back to your hotel
|Price per group|
|Person||Regular Offer||Introduced Offer|
|1 - 2 Persons||USD83||USD71|
|3 - 7 Persons||USD101||USD87|
|8 - 16 Persons||USD128||USD110|
|17 - 25 Persons||USD147||USD126|
|26 - 40 Persons||USD196||USD168|
- Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel.
- You are able to choose the starting time and you required to be ready in the lobby at that time too.
- We would recommend the starting at 8:00am or 8:30am.
- However we will try our best to flexible to your request as much as possible.
- Tour finishes at around 6:00pm.
|Not Included|| |
No prepayment. Pay at the end of tour in USD cash only. Price is per group.
Q: Is it possible to tip guide and driver?
A: Yes, possible if you would like to.
Q: Is there any charge if I cancel the booking?
A: No charge but we would requested you to let us know as soon as possible so we can receive other booking to let our guide and driver to have work of their expectation.
- Some temples such as Angkor Wat and mountain temples need to climb to the top and so required properly clothes, example pants or skirt should be reached to cover the knees and sleeves to cover the shoulders. Otherwise you won't be able to climb up by Temples Authority. Please help to respect our Cambodia culture and follow the requirement.
- You can bring along with the charger of your camera or phone and able to recharge it during break time for lunch at the restaurant if it runs out of battery.
- USD is accepted everywhere and prices at most of the places are set in USD. Some places will not accept money if it's too old or torn.