- Trekking through the forest of the Kulen Mountain and view from the mountaintop.
- Refreshing swim at the natural pool from the waterfall during the high water season or explore the natural landscapes surrounding.
- Visit the huge reclining Buddha statue and other interesting spots.
Day 1: Siem Reap
(Meals included: -/-/- | Overnight at your own)
This morning we leave Siem Reap behind and travel north about 50km from Angkor Wat through villages and rice fields to the holiest of all mountains in Cambodia Phnom Kulen. The Phnom Kulen mountain range provides Siem Reap with water and dominates the skyline of the flat plains surrounding it. Although the highest peak of the mountain range lies at only 487m, Phnom Kulen has much to offer visitors.
The Cambodian people regard the site as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire. King Jayavarman II claimed independence from Java there in 802 A.D. On top of the mountain you will visit a modern style pagoda that offers stunning views over the Angkor area. Visit the eight meter tall statue of a reclining Buddha and wash your hands at the Linga statue to purify your mind and body. Continue to visit the River of One Thousand Lingas and the magnificent waterfall close to it. Take a refreshing swim in the stream and pool of the waterfall and enjoy lunch (under your own account) served in a natural setting. If time allows, take a stroll around the area with your guide and venture off the beaten track to take in the impressive forest and scenery. Late afternoon return to your hotel in Siem Reap.
|Person||Regular Offer||Limited Offer|
- Meals code: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, D. Show = Dinner with performance dance show, - = No meal.
- Tour starts and ends will be discussed and recommended by our expert team upon request depending on the season, weather and the current updated.
- Cambodia visa arrangements (USD30/person/arrival tourist visa at airport or border, required 1 passport’s photo and cash payment only).
- As our experience, most of the services will be very fast to fill up the booking during the high/peak/holiday season in Cambodia as below period. So if you wish to travel in those periods, we recommend you book as early as possible. Please kindly note that during the peak/holiday season, there might be a surcharge for some services from some of the suppliers and we will confirm you the detail price upon request based on the specific travel date. However we are trying our best to keep the price as unchanged as possible.
- Other useful info or pre-departure requirement, please visit our USEFUL LINKS AND INFO
- Bookings can be made to our office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and shall be confirmed within 3 working days.
- After guest received our confirmation of the availability, guest is required a non-refundable deposit of 15% (minimum USD20) to guarantee the booking. The deposit will confirm your booking until 30 days prior to the start of service date, which is the time to pay the balance. If the balance is not paid in full by the due date then the booking will be released automatically.
- Payment options: There are 3 ways to pay your tour price with us. One is by bank transfer (direct deposit) and the other two are by credit card.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we will send you your invoice upon confirmation. The invoice will have the payment details such as tour cost, confirmation number, and our bank information. Please note that all bank transfer fee should be borne by the customer. Once you are done with your payment, please send us a scanned copy of the receipt as a proof of payment. We will confirm once we received the money in our account.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, we will send you our authorization form upon confirmation. Kindly fill it out with your card details and send it back to us via email with also attach the document required as the instruction in form. Once we receive it, we will proceed in charging your card according to the amount you need to pay us. The charge will be auto converted in to USD itself as the bank already set in our machine here as auto USD only. Please note that we can only accept either Visa or MasterCard. Once we have successfully charged your card, we will send you our official receipt for reference of your payment.
- If you choose to pay by credit card directly in our website, please go to this page and key in the confirmation number and amount you need to pay us then continue the steps until final of payment.
- Cancellation must be informed in writing by email and will be subject to the following charges:
- More than 30 days prior to the start of service date => No charge, however the 15% (minimum USD20) deposit is non-refundable.
- 29 - 15 days prior to the start of service date => Charge 30% of the total package price (minimum USD20).
- 14 - 10 days prior to the start of service date => Charge 60% of the total package price (minimum USD20).
- 9 days - no show prior to the start of service date => Charge 100% of the total package price.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. However if you already booked and paid for the tour then we keep price as unchanged for you.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition refer to main reason of safety or government emergency requirement or force of majeure.
- Please note that this proposed itinerary is subject to availability. We will only proceed with all reservations upon receiving your written confirmation. We recommend your confirmation as early as possible.
Please help to fill out the form below for briefing of your booking/inquiry.
(Fields marked with * are required.)